CEC has an exciting opportunity for a Content Prospector to join the club. This role is a flexible role for someone passionate about communicating circular economy initiatives (examples: events, jobs, case studies, research projects, etc) that help CEC readers have access to all the circular economy information in one website.
What we do
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international group of over 2,600 circular economy professionals in over 60 countries. CEC’s activity is non-profit, run by volunteers and although it started in London, there are team members based globally. CEC organises events to spur mentorship and investment to the best circular economy projects.
The concept of the circular economy is grounded in the study of non-linear, feedback-rich systems. The circular economy may be the biggest revolution in the global economy in 250 years as it challenges companies and societies to rethink the current models and relationships. A circular economy is restorative and regenerative by design, and aims to keep products, components, and materials at their highest utility and value at all times.
The Content Porspector will need to have a knack for combining strong communication with extensive passion for the #CircularEconomy. This opportunity is a great option if you would look forward to:
- Finding Circular Economy Events OR Jobs OR Resources worldwide to add to the member database
- Adding the information found to the CEC website in order for members to learn about them
- When adding information to the website, ensuring it enhances both the user experience and SEO
- Actively networking with circular economy professionals during events and reinforcing the brand image we stand for: fresh and professional.
- Liaise with CEC intercultural team to define the resources and data strategy.
- Enjoys finding circular economy information and sharing it with others
- Proficient in English
- Ability to effectively make the case for the Circular Economy Club
- The analytical skills to understand the principles of the circular economy and how to find CE information
- Self-starter, capable of volunteering with a high degree of independence
- Enjoys working in a multicultural team and see the benefits of collaboration
What we offer
- Dates: starting as soon as possible
- Salary package: the club is run on a volunteer basis
- Flexible volunteering hours: volunteer from home around 10 hours/week
- Attendance to CEC events
- Introductions to #CircularEconomy professionals
- Outstanding team
Please apply sending us your professional profile, preferences among social media channels to manage (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn) and why you want to be part of the team, by sending an email to: talent@CircularEconomyClub.com