Dr David Greenfield is a CEC Mentor and the Managing Director of the environmental research and advisory SOENECS Ltd (SOcial, ENvironmental & EConomic Solutions), set up in 2014 following 15 years in leadership roles in local and regional government. David co-created and is managing the Department for Transport (DfT) Funded research project “Pothole Spotter”. David is a non-executive Director of CIWM enterprises, Trustee and Director of Freegle, Co-founder of the Circular Economy Dinner Club, non-executive Chair of the board of directors for ADBA, Chair of the ICE Resource Management Panel, Delivery Director for the Diocese of Chichester Energy Stewardship Programme and advisor and past chair to the National Waste Network Chairs (WNC).
Linda O’Halloran set up a developing planning NGO, Thinking Development to design and build environmentally and socially sustainable school and community infrastructure in Haiti. She sat on the advisory board to the UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction until the development project in Haiti was completed in 2016. In 2011, she began working with the British Government on its digital outreach programmes, gaining experience in new kinds of interdisciplinary project planning, including digital service design. She is currently driving the development of the UK’s first common service patterns, which aim to define best practice guidelines and templates for online local authority services. Before that, she ran the local-waste service standards project, a DCLG-funded project to define the data standards that would allow councils revolutionise their waste management services and their relationships with suppliers. She is currently a member of the Smart London Board, which advises the Mayor of London on Smart City Policy.
CONTACT CEC LONDON
- Event: Ellen MacArthur 2018 Summit Fringe Event
- Date: 21 June 2018
JOIN THE CEC LONDON MEETUP GROUP
MEET CEC LONDON MEMBERS
‘Member Directory’ – Coming soon
LONDON CIRCULAR MAP
Gathered by CEC London during the Circular Economy Mapping Week
- 14 March 2018: CEC London Fast Five: Growing circular business panel & meet-up
- 15 February 2018: Designing Circular Systems with Circulab
- 9 February 2018: CEC Mapping Workshop London. For more information about the global Circular Economy Mapping Week click here.
- 25 January 2018: Presentation of the Circular Economy Club during the Rushling Show – click to access the event program and slides
- 2 November 2017: Circular Food Workshop & Dinner at the Brick Kitchen
- 6 December 2017: Making it a Circular Dinner, in collaboration with Future Cities Catapult & Advance London