If you missed the application date to become a Mapping Organizer during the Mapping Week (5-11 February 2018), consider applying to become a CEC Organizer to run a mapping session in your city at any date during the year and check this Step-by-Step GUIDE on how to run a mapping session.
Planning a Mapping session is an exciting opportunity to build your profile while helping the transition towards a circular economy. To help you run a smooth and successful event, we have put together a comprehensive checklist, with clear instructions and top tips from our experience. Please review this checklist and refer back to it at every stage of the event planning, regardless if you are new or a veteran of event organising, it will most certainly help you.
A) Session structure + how to map circular initiatives
- How to run the session (including all materials: grid, slides, speech and top tips)
B) Volunteers + staff
If you are going to organise a successful session, you will want to recruit a small but great team. How to get started building a team?
C) Venue + sponsors
- Session description for registrations & how to publish it at CEC and Eventbrite.com
- Who to invite & invitations template
- Social media & press promotion
E) Upon the completion of the Mapping Session, remember to send CEC:
- Your grid with circular economy initiatives mapped in your workshop (Template 1 OR template 2);
- The names and emails of all your attendees; and
- High quality photos from your session.
If you have any question or need further support, please do not hesitate to contact Patricia Noble, Coordinator of the CEC Organisers program: patricia@CircularEconomyClub.com
Thank you for your interest in CEC and your passion for the circular economy. If we work collaboratively and act globally, we can have a real impact and, that’s why we have come together on this exciting journey.