Could you help circular entrepreneurs develop and grow? Be willing to guide them along their journey, provide expert support and guidance?
If your answer is yes, and you’d like to lead the transition towards a circular economy, you can apply below to volunteer to mentor circular entrepreneurs.
CEC’s entrepreneurs claim to have significantly improved their business planning skills after receiving mentoring.
What we do
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international non-profit network of circular economy professionals that gives visibility to the best circular projects. CEC organises events to spur mentorship and investment to the best circular economy projects.
- Over 10 years experience in the sustainability and circular economy arena in any of the following sectors:
- #CircularFashion areas: C2C design, new fibres, new packaging, recycling, new methods, 3D printing, demand-driven manufacturing, resell, repair, product as a service with case studies
- #CircularFood: C2C design, organic food, new packaging, new processes, improving distribution
- #CircularCities: C2C design, resource efficiency, new construction materials, circular buildings, renewable energies, waste management, lighting management, urban planning, engineering, transport
- If there is another sector you’d like to focus on, please write it when you apply.
- Self-starter that enjoys making sure their mentees participate in discussions and enjoys collaboration
- Enthusiastic about the circular economy and wants to make the most of the club
- Actively networking with circular professionals in your sector
- Belonging and reinforcing the unique CEC brand proposition that we stand for
- Liaising with CEC to participate in events or provide expert advise in bigger projects
- Understanding your role as a volunteer mentor, this includes:
- Mentor minimum one mentee per year with minimum 1 hour Skype session during the year
- Help mentees to find the right direction and find solutions, in CEC workshops or events in your area
- Gain empathy with mentees and an understanding of their issues
- Be an ambassador of CEC and help bringing people on board and making the most of the club
- Help introvert mentees share their creativity participate in discussions
What we offer
- Your profile will be published in the CEC website and promoted periodically on the CEC social media channels
- We will count on our mentors to participate in CEC events and when CEC is contacted by 3rd parties to provide with expert advice
- Dates: starting as soon as possible
- Location: any location
- Salary package: the club is run on a volunteer basis and mentors are volunteers too
- Flexible volunteering hours: mentors attend and participate in CEC events, help via email from time to time and provide minimum 1h Skype mentorship session to CEC entrepreneurs
- Introductions to circular economy professionals
Please apply sending us your professional profile and why you want to be part of the team, by sending an email to: talent@CircularEconomyClub.com